I´m happy to help you with issues related to:
- Installing one of my WordPress themes.
- Any of the theme features or settings.
- Updates to the WordPress platform and the impact on our theme.
- General bug fixes.
I unfortunately cannot help you with:
- Theme customizations or modifications.
- General WordPress questions – I do not offer general support for the installation, administration or customization of the WordPress platform itself. The WordPress.org forums provide lots of WordPress specific advice and can help you with any WordPress related issues you might be facing. As well, never underestimate the power of a simple Google search.
- Third party plugins – I do not offer support related to third party plugins – any issues should be raised with that particular plugin’s author. All third party plugins should be disabled before submitting a support ticket.
- Issues arising from user modifications to the theme’s code, styling or functionality.
- Hosting configuration – these issues must be raised with your specific hosting provider.
My general support hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (Madrid, Spain), please be aware of possible time differences. During this time, we generally reply to any support queries in order received within 24 hours, depending on the issue, complexity and our workload. We commit to answer any queries outside of these within 48 hours.