FAQSfrequently asked questions
Do Lovely Confetti Themes work on WordPress.COM or Blogger?
NO, Lovely Confetti Themes only work on self-hosted WordPress which can be downloaded from WordPress.org. You’ll need a domain name and hosting account first.
Will uploading the theme affect my current post and pages created?
NO, all of your posts and pages will remain untouched- it’s just changing the look/style of how the content is laid yout.
Are Lovely Confetti Themes compatible with the latest version of WordPress and Genesis Framework?
YES, I keep my themes relevant to the latest Genesis Framework and WordPress versions, ensuring that your themes will be fresh and ready.
How do I download the files after purchase?
Once your payment is completed, you’ll receive an email with order confirmation email with the download link immediately.
If you feel your payment has gone through and you still haven’t received a download link, please contact us and we’ll make sure you get the files you purchased.
Do you provide sample content ?
I sure do! Included with each theme are image placeholders, as well as sample posts and pages to get you setup just like the demo site.
Can I use your themes on multiple sites ?
My WordPress themes are licensed under GPL – more info can be found on the GPL here. Although it is not required, it is still respectful (and appreciated) to purchase a unique instance for each client project.
Can I remove copyright footer ?
You are not required to provide any credit or links back to Lovely Confetti, although I do appreciate it.
Can I upload my own header logo ?
Yes of course! You can easily upload your own logo on ALL of my themes. Directions are included.
Do you offer an affiliate program ?
Yes, you can sign up for the Affiliate Program if you would like to refer clients or friends to my themes.
Payment & refunds
What payment methods do you accept?
I accept payment via PayPal, where you can pay with credit card, debit card, and Paypal balance. Currency: EUR.
Whats your refund policy?
Refunds and exchanges will not be issued for any Instant Downloads or Digital Listings under any circumstances. Please review the theme demos, requirements and get in touch if you have any doubts or questions prior to purchase.
Is a theme purchase a one-time fee ?
Yes, you only need to purchase a theme once for your site. Theme updates and support are always free, there are no additional fees.
Do you provide support?
I provide theme support for verified customers via Support ticket.
I DO NOT provide support via social media nor do we offer phone support.
What does this support cover?
DO: I provide support for theme installation & setup to ensure that all themes features are working as advertised and as shown in DEMO site.
DO NOT: I unfortunately cannot help you with:
- Theme customizations or modifications.
- General WordPress questions – I do not offer general support for the installation, administration or customization of the WordPress platform itself. The WordPress.org forums provide lots of WordPress specific advice and can help you with any WordPress related issues you might be facing. As well, never underestimate the power of a simple Google search.
- Third party plugins – I do not offer support related to third party plugins – any issues should be raised with that particular plugin’s author. All third party plugins should be disabled before submitting a support ticket.
- Issues arising from user modifications to the theme’s code, styling or functionality.
- Hosting configuration – these issues must be raised with your specific hosting provider.
What are your support hours?
I respond to support requests from Monday to Friday, and aim to respond to all questions within 24 hours. Please understand that more technical questions may take longer.
Install & demo setup
Can you install one of your WordPress themes for me ?
YES, not a problem! Each WordPress product listing has that option.
What does the install + Demo setup include ?
A lot of great stuff! My installation service includes everything you need to get your site set up just like the theme’s demo site. This includes:
- Upload and activation of the purchased WordPress theme, as well as framework and/or child theme
- Installation and activation of all recommended plugins.
- Import of all demo content, including pages, entries and photos.
- Configuration of website to match the look and appearance of the theme’s respective demo site.
- Social media icons setup
- Upload logo and/or favicon.
- Setup navigation menu.
- Subscription box configured with Mailchimp.
- Upload profile picture.
- Blog page setup.
How long does installation service take ?
The installation will be completed within 24-48 hours ( business days) once I´ve recieved all info required.
What does the install demo setup not include ?
Installation services does not include the following:
- Page and post creation.
- Hosting & domain setup.
- Installation of WordPress.org on your host.
- Customizations ( such as changing fonts, colors, add/remove elements,..)
Is my logo unique ?
When you purchase a PREMADE logo design from my shop, the new one I create for you is not unique and I keep the rights and will resell it in my shop. I will change the name, but the logo design will be the one I have created for you.
What is turnaround time for logo creation?
Turnaround time for first preview after purchase is 1 – 3 business days.
What is not included in premade kits ?
Premade kits not include printed materials, layered files and third party fonts.
Can I change the branding kits ?
No changes will be made to the graphics. Only the text and the color of the font can be customized.
Have questions before your purchase?
If you can’t find answer to your question, don’t hesitate to ask me your question and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours (business days).
MONDAY – FRIDAY | 9:00 a.m – 6:00 p.m
SATURDAY – SUNDAY | Offline