I look forward to working with you.
Please check “Frequently Asked Questions” or contact me with the following form. If you haven’t heard from me within 24 business hours, you can email me.
If you have any support question is essential before submiting a support ticket:
- Send WEBSITE URL (no screenshoots and/or Maintenance Mode).
- ALL PLUGINS should be DESACTIVATED.
MONDAY – FRIDAY | 9:00 a.m – 6:00 p.m (GMT+2)
SATURDAY – SUNDAY | Offline
Frequently Asqued Questions
Here are some answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
01. How it works?
- Buy this theme via Paypal.
- As soon as your payment is cleared, you´ll recieve an email with package.
- Unzip the package to access Divi Framework, Divi Child theme, link with instructions and extra images.
- Follow step-by-step link directions that are included in your packgage.
- Enjoy your new blog!
02. What you recieve?
- Divi Child Theme.
- Setup link how to install the template and use it.
- Demo content files for import widgets and content.
- Header logo in .psd and .png format (editable Photoshop).
03. Do I need to now code?
No, this theme don’t require any custom coding. The platform is a simple-to-use, drag-and-drop format. You can edit everything from the front end of the website and see your changes immediately.
04. Do I need purchase Divi to run theme?
- Divi is included in your download pack. However if you wish to make any updates to Divi a license is required. I would highly recommend purchasing a license if you are planning on making large customisations or adding any new pages as it will give you access to the latest builder and modules.You can purchase a license HERE
05. What´s the refund policy?
Due to the nature of digital products (intangible digital goods), I DO NO accept returns, refunds or exchanges.
06. Do you offer an installation service?
You can purchase the installation service HERE.
My installation service includes everything you need to get your site set up just like the theme’s demo site. This includes:
- Upload and activation of the purchased WordPress theme, as well as framework and/or child theme
- Installation and activation of all recommended plugins.
- Import of all demo content, including pages, entries and photos.
- Configuration of website to match the look and appearance of the theme’s respective demo site.
- Social media icons setup
- Upload logo and/or favicon.
- Setup navigation menu.
- Blog page setup.