[et_pb_section fb_built="1" admin_label="section" _builder_version="3.22"][et_pb_row admin_label="row" _builder_version="3.25" background_size="initial" background_position="top_left" background_repeat="repeat"][et_pb_column type="4_4" _builder_version="3.25" custom_padding="|||" custom_padding__hover="|||"][et_pb_text admin_label="Text" _builder_version="4.4.9" background_size="initial" background_position="top_left" background_repeat="repeat" hover_enabled="0"]
All theme designs are protected under DMCA copyright and are property of Lovely Confetti.
Purchasing one of my themes gives you permissions to use the design in a single website. They are for personal use and you may not redistribute, transfer or resale them in any way or claim the design as your own.
If you are a web designer and you want to use my themes for your clients, there’s no problem, but you’ll be responsible to offer them support. If your clients want to receive support from Lovely Confetti, they must purchase the theme separately.
You may not share the template, graphics, files or any design elements provided in your purchase with anyone else.
2. Footer Copyright
You are allowed to add your Copyright in footer credits.
However, theme support is not offered for sites on which the footer credit has been removed. Please remove the footer credit at your own risk.
3. What does this support cover
DO: I provide support for theme installation & setup to ensure that all themes features are working as advertised and as shown in DEMO site.
DO NOT: I unfortunately cannot help you with:
- Theme customizations or modifications.
- Themes modificated. (CSS, HTML, PHP, JS code and Divi premade layouts)
- General WordPress questions – I do not offer general support for the installation, administration or customization of the WordPress platform itself. The WordPress.org forums provide lots of WordPress specific advice and can help you with any WordPress related issues you might be facing. As well, never underestimate the power of a simple Google search.
- Third party plugins – I do not offer support related to third party plugins – any issues should be raised with that particular plugin’s author. All third party plugins should be disabled before submitting a support ticket.
- Issues arising from user modifications to the theme’s code, styling or functionality.
- Hosting configuration – these issues must be raised with your specific hosting provider.
4. Refund Policy
Refunds and exchanges will not be issued for any Instant Downloads or Digital Listings under any circumstances. Please review the theme demos, requirements and get in touch if you have any doubts or questions prior to purchase.
5. LovelyConfetti Affiliate Program Terms of Service
By signing up to be an Affiliate in the LovelyConfetti Affiliate Program ("Program") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
LovelyConfetti reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. LovelyConfetti cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn money on your own LovelyConfetti product accounts.
Links/graphics on your site, in your emails, or other communications
Once you have signed up for the Affiliate Program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Code. You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics we provide with your Affiliate Code on your site, in your emails, or in other communications. We will provide you with guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to LovelyConfetti. We may change the design of the artwork at any time without notice, but we won't change the dimensions of the images without proper notice.
To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special link formats to be used in all links between your site and the LovelyConfetti. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and the LovelyConfetti properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to the LovelyConfetti placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such special link formats are referred to as "Special Links." You will earn referral fees only with respect to sales on a LovelyConfetti product occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Affiliate links should point to the page of the product being promoted.
Referral fees/commissions and payment
For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to https://lovelyconfetti.com and complete an order for a product during that session.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
Identifying yourself as a LovelyConfetti Affiliate
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of LovelyConfetti or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
You may not purchase products through your affiliate links for your own use. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees and/or the termination of this Agreement.
Currently, commissions are paid out at the end of the month.
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, you should not display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
- Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site)
- The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Term of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to https://lovelyconfetti.com, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program.
LovelyConfetti, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other LovelyConfetti service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. LovelyConfetti reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the LovelyConfetti will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built="1" fullwidth="on" admin_label="Hero Section" _builder_version="3.22" background_color="rgba(255,255,255,0.6)" use_background_color_gradient="on" background_color_gradient_start="#ffffff" background_color_gradient_end="rgba(255,255,255,0)" background_color_gradient_start_position="15%" background_image="https://lovelyconfetti.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Emma_Fullwidth_header_02.jpg" background_blend="overlay" animation_direction="bottom"][et_pb_fullwidth_header title="Pricing Table" subhead="Pick the plan that work best for you!" text_orientation="center" background_overlay_color="rgba(255,255,255,0.65)" admin_label="Lovely - Fullwidth header" _builder_version="3.17.6" title_level="h3" title_font_size="36px" title_line_height="1.3em" subhead_font="Lato|||on|||||" subhead_font_size="14px" subhead_letter_spacing="8px" subhead_line_height="2em" background_color="rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)" background_image="http://localhost/wordpress/margot/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2018/05/01.jpg" parallax="on" parallax_method="on" custom_button_one="on" button_one_text_color="#ffffff" button_one_border_width="10px" button_one_letter_spacing="6px" button_one_font="Open Sans||||" button_one_icon="%%3%%" button_one_icon_color="#ffffff" button_one_on_hover="off" background_layout="light" custom_margin="0px||" custom_padding="0px||5%|" title_font_size_tablet="" title_font_size_phone="80px" title_font_size_last_edited="on|desktop" button_one_letter_spacing_hover="10px"][/et_pb_fullwidth_header][/et_pb_section]